Is Your Legacy Protected in Florida?
Make sure your health care decisions and your estate distribution wishes are established with an experienced Florida attorney.
Life Law Planning Group wants to help you prepare and protect your assets for your loved ones in Boward County and surrounding South Florida areas. Our 7-Steps Life Plan Guide will help you direct your loved ones so they can honor your wishes – for your health care desires as well as for the distribution of your Florida estate.
Not only must legally binding documents and critical end-of-life papers be in place, but you must also be ready to communicate where to find them and how to use them. Our 7-Step Guide includes information on how to:
- Understand proper elements of Florida Estate Planning
- Guide you through Asset Protection in Florida
- Guide you through Florida Health Care Planning
- Choose your representatives if you become incapacitated
- Have vital conversations with family members and loved ones about your planning process
- Gather all your account details, resources, assets, and insurance policies
- Decide how to protect and distribute your Florida assets to beneficiaries
- Create and update your estate plan with necessary legal documents
- Last Will and Testament
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Advance Healthcare Directives
- HIPAA Authorization
- Ensure your documents are secured and accessible to people who represent you
- Create a letter of instructions for your loved ones
- Address additional life plan details you should consider